Native speaker of English - Benešov, Vlašim
We are looking for an English native speaker to teach in public courses and individual lessons, focused mainly on conversation. The lessons have been realized in Benešov and in Vlašim.
- talent to teach, good approach to students of all age groups
- great spoken clear English of British or American origin
- communicative, friendly person with good sense of humour
- teaching of general English focused on conversation
- willing to help students
- time flexibility in the week, in the evenings ( from 5 pm to 9 pm ) any other time is a big convenience
- professional approach to work, teaching and students
- willing to teach new things and use modern teaching methods
- being well computer literate - be able to use software as MS Office, some software used at our school, experienced with interactive whiteboards and appropriate software is a big convenience
- place of living in Benešov or in Vlašim, or nearby ( maximum up to 10 km from on the these towns, not further )
- very good salary depended on your skills, experience and results
- plenty of our company benefits in case of good results
- modern-equipped designed classrooms close to the town centre, near the railway/bus station, only 200 m from the bus stop called "Pivovar" in Benešov, 5 minute-walk from the railway/bus station in Vlašim; good possibilities to park your own car
- good work in great, friendly and dynamic collective
- job in one of the best language schools of Benešov district
- good working athmosphere and fair dealing
- part-time job or working based on the Czech trade licence
- TEFL pegagogical certificate
- time flexibility to teach in the mornings ( 8.30 am - 12.30 pm )
- having your own laptop, we will provide all needed software to teach
- being able to teach some kinds of professional language, e. g: business etc.
Are you interested?
If so, we will be pleased to welcome you in our team! Don't hestitate and send us your CV with cover letter to email@example.com. We are looking forward to meeting you.
If you are found as a suitable candidate, we will firstly contact you via e-mail, when you get a questionaire to be filled up. Depending on that information you have given there, you will be invited to personal interview with a school manager.